Out of stock products for a long time will result in a lower seller rating. You need to be able to predict stocks of goods, accurately calculate the lead time and delivery to avoid this. It is important to establish feedback with the manufacturer of the products that you sell in order to know the exact delivery times. And furthermore it is essential to constantly analyze sales for the last months and a year, taking into account the seasonality and holidays.
How to easily manage a warehouse on Amazon
If there are several stores, this work will take a very long time. Therefore a special software of Multiorders will help you manage your Amazon inventory properly. The program will easily synchronizes with all your stores and also ready to take on many tasks:
- synchronization and systematization of all available products;
- instant notification of the seller if stocks of goods are already running out;
- preparation of reports on sales, highlighting the most popular and less popular products in the store;
- calculation of product delivery times;
- systematization of documentation for all stores.
The benefits of FBA
Does it make sense to pay Amazon additional royalties when getting involved in the Fulfillment by Amazon program? Let’s describe the positive aspects of such a solution:
- The seller that works with FBA does not need to interact with the end customers. Amazon takes care of everything such as: storage, delivery and work with returns;
- Access of goods to the Amazon Prime Memders program, which implies a two-day free shipping guarantee for paid customer accounts;
- Availability of the Super Saving Shiping option, which allows free shipping for orders over $ 35.
- Greater coverage of buyers from other countries for whom goods with FBA are more profitable due to delivery terms;
- The ability to use the Fulfillment by Amazon service when selling on other trading platforms or from your own website.
So, integrating Shopify with FBA or with other marketplaces would be a great solution to help increase sales. And the Multiorders order management software will help you track sales statistics, combine received orders for further delivery, automatically synchronize and update the availability of goods in the warehouse, its cost. You can manage all these processes from one work panel.